Sign In
Skip to content
Help us improve our website by providing your valuable feedback

​​Treatment & Recovery: File a Complaint

Do you have a complaint about an agency or a specific provider?

If your concern is regarding an agency or a provider working within a particular agency, please follow the agency’s grievance protocol to resolve your complaint. If you are not getting a response from the agency, you may contact us with your concern:  or 907-269-3600

If your concern is regarding a particular individual provider, the complaint can be filed with the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) and/or professional’s licensing board, contact information for HHS Office Of Civil Rights and licensing / certifying bodies:

Professional's with LCSW, LPC, LMFT credentials, contact:

Professional Licensing Section, Division of Corporations, Business, and Licensing or 907-465-2550

Professionals with CDC I, II, or CDCS credentials, contact:

Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification, or , or at 907-332-4333

HIPAA covered entity

If you believe a HIPAA-covered entity or its business associate violated your (or someone else’s) health information privacy rights or committed another violation of the Privacy, Security, or Breach Notification Rules, you may file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).

​​​ ​