Test Directory & Publications
Request Forms & Fee-for-Service Testing
Please note: The Alaska State Public Health Laboratories no longer offer Mycology Testing. Submitted specimens will be rejected as the Labs no longer provide this service.
- Lab Supply Request Order free supplies for collecting and shipping specimens to the public health laboratories.
- Anchorage Lab Request Form
For submitting specimens for Aptima(CT/GC), TB, syphilis, bacteriology, parasitology, pertussis, chemistry, special pathogens, and more.
- Fairbanks Lab Request FormFor submitting specimens for respiratory viruses, measles, mumps, rabies, HIV, viral hepatitis, herpes simplex, and more.
Viral Culture, Molecular Virology, HIV, Hepatitis, Viral Serology
- Anchorage State Public Health Laboratory Chain of Custody Form
For submitting evidence samples
- SARS-CoV-2 Lab Request Form
For more resources, refer to Laboratory information about COVID-19 testing in Alaska
- LabOnline Sign up your facility to receive test results electronically.
- Fee-For-Service Testing -
Sign a current memorandum of agreement to request billable testing.
Bacterial Isolate Submission Regulations
Rabies Forms and Submission Information
Zika Virus Information
All requests for Zika virus testing must be approved by the Section of Epidemiology prior to being submitted to the Alaska State Public Health Laboratories for testing at the CDC. Providers are reminded to report all suspected Zika infections to the Alaska Section of Epidemiology (SOE) at (907) 269-8000 for testing approval and specimen collection instructions.