Women's, Children's and Family Health
The Mission of Women’s, Children’s and Family Health is to promote the best health outcomes for all Alaskan women, children, young adults and their families of all abilities across the lifespan. WCFH seeks to lay the foundation for lifelong health and well-being to achieve the vision of Healthy Alaskans Today and Tomorrow.
WCFH works to:
- Increase access to family-centered and culturally appropriate health services.
- Provide leadership to inform state and national health policy, improve health outcomes and contain costs.
- Support preventative services to increase early identification and intervention for individual and population-level health issues.
- Collect, analyze and share meaningful data to plan, implement and evaluate programs to improve the health of all Alaskans today and tomorrow.
- Build trust as a reliable and accessible resource to partners and the public.
- Partner with families and consumers, keeping their voice and leadership central: “nothing about us, without us.”
- Collaborate broadly to grow networks and systems.
- Build capacity through education, securing funding, and sharing quality data.
Women's Children's and Family Health
MCH Title V and CSHCN Director
Division of Public Health
Department of Health
3601 C Street, Suite 322,
Anchorage, AK 99503