Data and Statistics
Interactive Tableau Dashboards
Recent Annual Reports
Recent Special Reports
Vital Records data are typically available on a lagged annual basis:
- Births, Deaths, Fetal Deaths, Marriages, Divorces, and Adoptions: October - December of the following event year.
- Induced Terminations of Pregnancy: January - March of the following event year.
Note: You will be provided with the most current data at the time of your request; however, vital records data are always subject to change due to late registrations or amendments. Provisional data may be provided early at the discretion of the Section. To submit a request for non-confidential aggregate-level data please use the Online Data Request Form. To submit a request for confidential aggregate or individual-level data please submit a Vital Records Research Application.
HFDR data are typically available a few months after each quarter:
- Quarter 1 (January - March): July 15th of the same discharge year.
- Quarter 2 (April - June): October 15th of the same discharge year.
- Quarter 3 (July - September): January 15th of the following discharge year.
- Quarter 4 (October - December): April 15th of the following discharge year
Note: Quarterly data releases are provisional and subject to change. Updates may be provided to data users as they become available. For complete information on HFDR data requests, refer to the Health Facilities Data Reporting Program Guidelines.
Publications Featuring Staff Coauthors:
View the complete library of Alaska Epi Bulletins.
Information provided on this website is updated periodically and is the most current available. Do note that the data above may differ slightly when compared to data provided in annual reports and other routine publications. If any discrepancies are found between the two, the data accessed through this page takes precedence.
There is a $75/hour fee for special analysis requests. Additional information or alternative formats of these data are available by submitting a special request to the Health Analytics Unit.