Reports and Forms
Links to other Information Sources
Criminal Background Checks
Criminal Background checks are required on all individuals associated with the facilities as defined in the Criminal Background Check Regulations. All background check applications must go through the Department’s Criminal Background Check Unit (BCU), Certification & Licensing, Division of Health Care Services.
- To find Transmittals — Click on CMS Transmittals
- To find State Operations Manual --Click on Internet-Only Manuals (IOMs) on the left navigation bar
- Scroll down to and Click on the link to 100-7
- Click appendices for individual provider regulations and Interpretative Guidelines
- Click Policy and Memos to States and Regions on the left Navigation bar
- You can scroll down the list by Memo Number and Date, and then Click on the link for the specific policy or letter.
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- US Government Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions from CMS
- Program Letters
Please Note: It is recommended that providers check the CMS Web Site Addresses weekly for new program letters, for information regarding the State Operations Manual updates, and for new updates on the MDS and OASIS web sites.