Emergency Medical Services Licensing
Please visit the Alaska EMS License Management System. This system allows you to:
- Apply and submit applications,
- Check the status of your application,
- Manage your license,
- Search for EMS personnel and upcoming courses,
- Read recent Office of EMS Guidance and EMS Vitals newsletters,
- Check out Instructor and Student resources,
- Gain more knowledge about Pediatric Emergency Care Coordination with EMS for Children (EMSC),
- Get registered for online EMS CME with Alaska RANGES, and
- Access the DOH Learning Management System.
Please contact the Office of EMS at 907-465-3140 and ask for the EMS Certification and Licensing Manager or email us here.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
Please note: Successful license management system registration, online application submittal, and State Office of EMS review and approval are required before you can be issued a valid license.