Interagency Coordinating Council Committee
Sabrina Richmond, ICC Chair
Functions of the ICC:
- To Advise and Assist the Part C Lead Agency
- Identify sources of fiscal and other support for services for early intervention programs, assignment of financial responsibility to the appropriate agency, and the promotion of interagency agreements.
- Prepare applications and amendments regarding the transition of toddlers with disabilities to preschool and other appropriate services; and
- Prepare and submit an annual report to the Governor and to the Secretary of the Office of Special Education Programs on the status of early intervention programs for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families operated within the State.
ICC’s Shared Mission with EI/ILP
To build upon natural supports and provide resources that assist family members and caregivers to enhance children's learning and development through everyday learning opportunities.
Interested in Attending GCDSE Committee Meetings?
To view up to date listings of GCDSE meetings and how to participate, view meeting details through our Online Public Notices.
In the search bar, search "GCDSE."
For committee information about a committee, to be added to an email list to receive Zoom meeting links and telephone "call-in" details, please contact the GCDSE staff via email at: HSS.SDS.GCDSE.Staff@alaska.gov
Or by calling GCDSE staff:
- Toll Free: 1-888-269-8990
- Phone: 907-269-8990