Applications for Public Assistance
SNAP Applicants, please note:
Medicaid Applicants, please note:
An electronic application is not available for programs other than SNAP and Medicaid at this time. Use the links below to apply for other services:
- Complete a paper Application for Services and send by mail, fax, email, in-person/lobby drop box, direct secure messaging (requires a DSM account), or through a fee agent.
- Contact the Virtual Call Center 800-478-7778 (TDD/Alaska Relay: 7-1-1) and apply for benefits over the phone.
- See our Contact Us page for more information.
Tips For Faster Service - Send Proof Before We Ask!
- Copies of applications are available at local offices, and we can mail one to you if asked.
- Older age or disability Medicaid applicants should only use the following (paper) application at this time:
(for most assistance programs)
Review or Recertification
- The Eligibility Review Form (GEN-72) can be used for most programs. The division sends a prefilled review application form with the standard recertification or review notice.
- Please note the reporting requirements for our programs, which can be reported directly to your local office, with a GEN-72 or other form.