Sign In
Skip to content
Help us improve our website by providing your valuable feedback

Deb Etheridge

Contact Us
Office Hours & Locations

Phone: 800-478-7778
Fax: 888-269-6520

Division Overview

Work For Us!
   Video clip iconVideo

Program Highlights


Upload Documents Here

Alaska 2-1-1: Get connected. Get answers. 

Keep your guard up! Read about the current scams:

Sign up for email updates iconDPA Updates
Sign up for email or text updates from the Division of Public Assistance.


Applications for Public Assistance

SNAP Applicants, please note:

Apply for SNAP BenefitsAn online application is available on our new Online SNAP Application page.

Medicaid Applicants, please note:

Apply for Medicaid BenefitsIncome-based Medicaid applicants are encouraged to apply at This is the fastest way to see if you’re covered.
Or visit the ARIES Self-Service Portal on

Supplmental Documentation:
Upload Documents HereUse our Secure Document Upload Portal to quickly and easily submit any requested information.

An electronic application is not available for programs other than SNAP and Medicaid at this time. Use the links below to apply for other services:

  • Complete a paper Application for Services and send by mail, fax, email, in-person/lobby drop box, direct secure messaging (requires a DSM account), or through a fee agent. See our Contact Us page for more information.
  • Contact the Virtual Call Center 800-478-7778 (TDD/Alaska Relay: 7-1-1) and apply for benefits over the phone.
Tips For Faster Service - Send Proof Before We Ask!
Help Avoid a Pend
Copies of applications are available at local offices, and we can mail one to you if asked.

Older age or disability Medicaid applicants should only use the following (paper) application at this time:


(for most assistance programs)

Other Applications

Review or Recertification

  • The Eligibility Review Form (GEN-72) can be used for most programs. The division sends a prefilled review application form with the standard recertification or review notice.
  • Please note the reporting requirements for our programs, which can be reported directly to your local office, with a GEN-72 or other form.

Other Forms

More Public Assistance forms can be found on our Forms and Information page.

Registered to Vote?